Gus + Mabel Reindeer Ridge Habitat
OH, that's just the cutest!
Small-world play is a wondrous child-led sensory activity that encourages exploration and experimentation. Nurture your little loves imagination while helping them attain a beautiful sense of who they are and where they might belong in the world. They'll delight in acting out real-life scenarios, helping them practice social skills, building language, and attaining a general understanding of how things work. Small-world play is an invaluable kinaesthetic-tactile learning adventure.
• Focus + Concentration
• Investigation + reasoning
• Emotional development
• Hand-eye coordination + control
• Causal effect
• Language development
• Spatial awareness
• Process: Lovingly and ethically hand-felted by our beautiful artisans, no two pieces are exactly alike, truly unique piece to treasure
• Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
• Impact: 100% natural, renewable and biodegradable
• Colours: Non-toxic azo-free dye
• Dimensions: Dia. 380mm
• Weight: 625g
• Features: Vibrant colours + two hidey-hole waterfall caves enhancing curiosity
• Note: Wool is 100% natural, renewable and biodegradable; a fabulous environmentally positive fibre. The wool used in our felt creations has been sourced 100% from New Zealand, where ethically, much high animal welfare standards are in place.
Wool is self-cleaning; the keratin in wool breaks down bad-smelling bacteria, so a simple spot clean + airing out is sufficient upkeep for all our felt creations. Now, if your little one has had a blast and their collection has endured some messy play, it's easy to have them looking good as new;
• Fill a basin with lukewarm water and disperse some wool or baby shampoo. Allow your pieces to soak for 10 minutes before rinsing them under running lukewarm water followed by cold; place on a towel, cover, and gently press to release any excess water. Please place them in the shade, away from direct sunlight, and voila! Not only will they look fabulous, but they'll smell amazing, too, simple!
Please note for all our wooden toys
As a natural material, wood possesses diverse markings that appear in each of our products, They frequently display growth rings, knots and colour spots, which are not considered defects but rather markers of its natural origin. These characteristics lend a unique touch to each individual toy, adorned with distinct marks gifted by nature. These unique variations are testament to the quality, not defect.