- Start by dusting off the toys using a soft, dry cloth or a soft bristled brush to remove loose dirt and debris.
- If needed, wipe gently with a damp cloth and a little mild soapy water
- Ensure to not overly wet to avoid damage to the wood
- Avoid placing wooden toys on a heater as this may create a crack in the wood. Instead, dry toys immediately with a clean and dry cloth to prevent any water absorption and let dry at room temperature.
- Inspect toys for any signs of wear or damage. If needed, apply a natural wood conditioner or beeswax or linseed oil to maintain the wood's integrity.
Remember, each wooden toy may have specific care instructions provided by the manufacturer, so it's essential to follow any guidelines they provide. Properly caring for your wooden toys will help extend their lifespan, making them a lasting and cherished part of your child's playtime.